Our Welcome Mat is out for you....
Whether you are visiting for the weekend or planning to stay all summer, we want your stay to be an enjoyable experience! Lincoln has many exciting opportunities for recreational visitors or those looking to explore Lincoln's unique treasures. In any case, we can help you plan your activities during your stay.
Lincoln Visitor's Center at City Hall
Tonja Taylor-Ramey is the Public Relations Officer for the City of Lincoln. Her office has tourist brochures and information on the local area attractions. Below are just a few of the exciting things to do during your stay in Lincoln:
- Tour the Honda Manufacturing of Alabama facility. TAKE A LOOK UNDER OUR HOOD...Find out firsthand how a world-class vehicle is made. As you can see, we're proud of our associates and the products we build. That's why we like to open up our plant to show you how we make it happen. Tours are offered every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Signup for the Racing Adventure and drive the Talladega Superspeedway Track. The #1 premier racing school site, the Talladega Superspeedway, is no ordinary racetrack. The Talladega Superspeedway is a complete motorsports complex boasting the largest oval racetrack in the Sprint Cup Series 2.66 miles long. Located adjacent to the International Motorsports Hall of Fame, which is open daily, Talladega Superspeedway is known throughout the sport as the fastest racetrack in the world. NASCAR's most competitive track, the Talladega Superspeedway provides the ultimate racing experience for NASCAR Racing Adventure enthusiasts.
- International Motorsports Hall of Fame. "One of the International Motorsports Hall of Fame's highlight features is the Motorsports Museum. Spanning three buildings and the enclosed courtyard, this collection of history making vehicles is priceless." Museum Hours: 9 am to 4 pm CDT every day of the year except New Year's, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and Easter. The Hall of Fame has extended hours during race weeks at Talladega Superspeedway.
- Top Trails Outdoor OHV Recreation Park. The Ultimate Outdoor Experience! It's challenging off-road trails for quads, side by sides and single track bikes that wind through thousands of acres at the foot of Alabama's highest point on the old Coosa River/Brecon Annex property. It is breathtaking vistas — an outdoorsman's dream come true and a place the whole family can enjoy.
- Historic Watson House. 285 Russell Road Lincoln, Alabama 35096. This home was built in 1850. This is home to the Annual Lincoln Historic 5K Run, which is held in August each year. For registration information visit the website: Historic Lincoln 5K
- Historic OldTown in Lincoln. The original downtown area is under redevelopment as an entertainment and dining venue but has much to offer the sightseeing visitor. Everything centers around Randolph Park, host to the annual Christmas tree lighting and the city's annual Blue Eye Creek Festival. The Farmer's Market is held each Saturday morning from 8 am until.... Starting in June through September. The Blue Eye Creek Fishing and Walking Trails provide family fun for all ages. Fish from one of the five handicap accessible fishing piers on Blue Eye Creek.
- Cheaha State Park. Cheaha has a mountain of reasons for you to visit! Cheaha State Park is the pinnacle of natural beauty and awe in Alabama. This foothill of the Appalachian Mountains is the highest point in the state. Standing 2,407 feet above sea level, it is no wonder why the local Creek Indians named this place "Chaha," meaning high place. The park hosts hiking trails, mountain bike trails, a lake for swimming and fishing, an observation tower at the highest point in Alabama, campgrounds, cabins, chalets, motel rooms, a restaurant, an Indian artifact museum, and much more. The park is also completely surrounded by the Talladega National Forest which offers additional recreational resources, like easily accessible trails to waterfalls and more.
Lincoln-Talladega Chamber of Commerce
210 East Street South
Talladega, AL 35161
Phone (256) 362-9075
The Greater Talladega Area Chamber of Commerce is an action association designed to meet business community needs. It is a voluntary organization of small and large businesses, professionals, and interested individuals who join together to advance the interests of the community. It is a legislative representative, an information bureau, and a business resource tool. The chamber website is loaded with information for our visitors. The Greater Talladega Area Chamber of Commerce