|City Curbside Pickup Guidelines & Schedule|
August 3, 2018
The City of Lincoln is pleased to announce the start of our curbside pickup service of limbs and
Brush Pickup Guidelines
According to Ordinance No. 2018 — 11, Section 2 the following criteria must be met before the brush truck will pick up any roadside debris.
1. ABSOLUTELY NO HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE WILL BE PICKED UP.
2. Each residence within the city limits of the City of Lincoln will receive one free pickup of general
3. Residential limb customers must place all limbs by the roadway or street edge away from
4. All limbs and debris must be generated from the property in which the Lincoln Street Department
5. All limbs shall be placed with tops in the same direction. They shall be cut to 8- foot lengths or less
6. All grass clippings, pine straw and leaves shall be securely tied in plastic bags. Bags shall be of such quality to contain all contents when picked up by hand or machine.
7. The brush truck will be utilized for curbside pickup of yard waste and household contents only.
8. Building debris such as lumber, plaster/drywall, roofmg, concrete, brickbats and other like materials
9. This service is not provided for contract work such as tree surgeons, tree trimmers, building or
10. No refrigerators, air conditioners, freezers or similar appliances containing freon will be picked up
11. No tires, paint cans, rocks, dirt, concrete, pesticides or hazardous waste of any kind will be picked
NOTICE— City employees will do their best to not disturb the grass or ground under all debris but there is the possibility the grapple can cause damage. Communities and subdivisions are welcome to find a site inside the subdivision to use for a pickup site. This must be approved by the Street Department beforehand.